Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Stormmee Stormmee is offline

Default Tips on how to smoke a turkey

i will when it happens, will be a while as its just way too hot to even use
the roaster... on the point of smoking, i was thinking about this and i
think if i could get it into a pan to hold together long enough to set the
meat slitting the skin might work... i am putting that idea in my to do
file, santa spent my xmas money on vet bills so i am still waiting a smoker,
news