Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@verizon.net is offline

Default Tips on how to smoke a turkey

On 6-Jun-2010, Omelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> "Stormmee" > wrote:
>

> > "Omelet" > wrote in message

.. . .

> I wonder about pounding it flat and adding a layer of a mix like cottage
> cheese and frozen spinach. ;-d
> --
> Peace! Om

A year or so ago, I was on a Roulade (Roll up) kick. I pounded and
rolled all kinds of stuff. I had a regular thing with boneless pork loins.
I used a sharp knife to unroll them about 1/2 inch thick and then
pounded them a little to make them smooth and a little thinner.
I can't remember what all I rolled up in them. Your cheese and
spinach idea sounds good. I've also had some fun with rolled up
boneless chicken thighs. It doesn't take much to entertain and
idiot.

--
Brick (Life's too short to worry about what 'They' might say)