Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_37_] Sqwertz[_37_] is offline

Default Frogs!

On Wed, 26 May 2010 12:31:53 -0700 (PDT), Nancy2 wrote:

> I would say, don't put your fingers in the turtle container because
> they carry salmonella. It's very common. You might forget to wash
> your hands.

And when they bite you, they'll inject salmonella right into the broken
skin, and hence into the bloodstream. A slam dunk for salmonella.

Last week two girls (20-something) were at the local park.
While everybody else was just walking by the snapping turtle making its way
between the pond to the gravel pit, these girls decided to pick it up and
try and return it to the pond.

I said, "DON'T PICK HER ..."

Too late. Now they know.

-sw