Emery Davis

Default Dom box in Eurocave?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 06:59:00 GMT, "Ken K." > said:

] I just bought a bottle of the 1995 Dom. It comes in a nice box. At $99 USD
] a bottle, I couldn't pass it up! Anyway, is it okay to keep the bottle
] sealed in the box in my Eurocave Duo or should I take it out? Will the box
] have any harmful effects on the Dom or any other bottles in there with it?
] Thanks. Happy holidays, everyone!
]

Hi Ken,

Actually these boxes are pretty sturdy. I've kept several in *very* humid
conditions (standard boxes melt within months) with no appreciable
degradation. I can't imagine there would be an effect on your other
juice, either.

HTH

-E

--