Posted to rec.food.cooking
Zeppo Zeppo is offline

Default Weber charcoal grill replacement/repair parts?

> I used to use a Smokey Joe for years. Yeah, mine had the real wood
> handle too. And it had adjustable louvers top and bottom just like the
> bigger Weber kettles, but unlike this full sized one the Smokey Joe
> louver adjustment was outside the kettle wall metal. Made a whole lot
> better send to me too than the "ash sweeper" adjuster on this full
> sized kettle.
>
> John Kuthe...

I have one the kids got me for my birthday last year that I only used once,
without much success. I couldn't keep the charcoal burning long enough to
grill a couple of strip steaks. I meant to do some research to figure out
what I was doing wrong but never got to it. It's just easier to fire up the
gas Weber.

Jon