Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi Giusi is offline

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

> ha scritto nel messaggio On May 22, 1:30 pm, sf
> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 May 2010 15:02:17 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> > They don't pay taxes. I do and I'm sick of supporting their illegal> >
> > asses!

They pay the same> taxes on goods and services that you pay. They just don't
pay income> tax, because it's illegal to do so. Take a breath and think
about
> *how* they get that income you don't want them to have. It's somebody>
> just like you who hires them by the hour and pays them under the table
> or some unscrupulous employer who is taking advantage of their> situation.
> I'd be more angry about SSI abuse if I were you.

Don't you think that missing income tax would help to fund
schools,hospitals, roads, welfare, etc?

Collect them from the companies that hire these people because they can get
away with paying them almost nothing and offering them no benefits.
Employee costs go way beyond salaries, as I know only too well.

You blame the poor and hungry, deperate to work. I blame the employers who
are not hungry just cheap.