Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

sf replied to Om:

>> I am glad that they made that change. Even I would not go along with
>> the original!

> Of course you wouldn't, because it infringed on *your* rights.

In the last week or so, Om has abandoned all pretense of rationality or
objectivity. She has become brazenly hypocritical and has lost her
(admittedly always tenuous) grasp on reality. Such a radical diminution of
intellectual capacity in such a short time often indicates experimentation
with very powerful mind-altering drugs.

Bob