Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

"Steve Pope" > wrote in message
> sf > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 22 May 2010 18:56:15 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"

>>> "Steve Pope" > wrote

>>> Check the rules for moving to Mexico. You'd be amazed at the
>>> restrictions.

> (Scatchs head)... I have no idea how you got from what I wrote above,
> to what you wrote.

You said there should be no restrictions to live where you want too live. I
just suggested you check the rules for Mexico as compared to the US.. They
have lots of rules that you would not like, as do many countries. To get a
Visa to some countries as well as permission to enter, you have to show a
valid passport for six months and a ticket back home. They don't want to
get stuck with visitor deciding to just stay. They don't want to get stuck
with the bill as the US often does with illegal immigrants.

Many people would like to live here but if we just opened the doors, it
would not be possible to handle them all.