Posted to rec.food.cooking
.[_9_] .[_9_] is offline

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-D13CA5.21001722052010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> George Leppla > wrote:
>
>> You want to stop illegal immigration... it is easy to do. Make it
>> against the law to hire illegals. Put any businessman who hires
>> illegals in jail. Employment of illegals would stop immediately.

> Arizona is working on that.

I saw a pic recently of a protest concert against Arizonas (such and such)
law...... which said something about illegals.

I remember looking at it and thinking it was taken in the Philippines, or
South America........ because there wasn't one white face amongst the whole
crowd!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I was having dinner with my boss and his wife and she said to me, "How

many potatoes would you like Peter?". I said "Ooh, I'll just have one

please". She said "It's OK, you don't have to be polite" "Alright" I

said "I'll just have one then, you stupid cow".