Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

In article >,
brooklyn1 > wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010 16:29:04 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> >> You're listening to too many talking heads on Fox. They pay the same
> >> taxes on goods and services that you pay. They just don't pay income
> >> tax, because it's illegal to do so. Take a breath and think about
> >> *how* they get that income you don't want them to have. It's somebody
> >> just like you who hires them by the hour and pays them under the table
> >> or some unscrupulous employer who is taking advantage of their
> >> situation. I'd be more angry about SSI abuse if I were you.

> >And you are not? ;-)
> >
> >Okay, they don't pay income taxes, NOR in to the SSI system. I'd taken
> >that as a given as I count it on my total tax deductions from my
> >paychecks. Medicare taxes too.
> >
> >And yet they collect benefits from all of it.

> I bet as a home owner you pay school tax too... just so a gazillion of
> those illegal beaner bastids can take up space in schools of which
> they contribute not a dime, and then the little greaseballs don't
> wanna spic English

Most of my property tax bill every year is school taxes. $1,200.00 per
year and I have no children! ;-)
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine