Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default White House Dinner for Mexican President

In article >,
George Leppla > wrote:

> And a bonus thought.........
>
> You want to end the drug wars in Mexico? Make marijuana legal here in
> the US. Tax the hell out of it and regulate it just like booze and
> cigarettes, but dry up the need for it to be brought in from Mexico and
> all of a sudden, the Mexican drug cartels have no customers.
>
> George L

Hear hear. <g>

The only problem is is that would not cover the Heroin coming of
Mexico... altho' the middle east is the biggest growers of Opium
poppies.

Then there is Cocaine.

While I heartily believe in the regulation and decriminalization of Pot,
I'm not so sure about the other two...
--
Peace! Om