Angel

Default Cookies Spread Too Much

I want to thank you for (probably) solving my problem! I've been so
frustrated since I moved to a high-altitude area (6100') that my
cookies *never* come out right, unless I use commercial frozen dough.
I thought it was the altitude ... then I realized that we got some of
those air-insulated cookie sheets when we moved! I'm going shopping
for *normal* cookie sheets.

Today I tried making cinnamon chip cookies for the holidays ... ugh
.... they spread all over the pan and the oven bottom into one big
mess. I scraped the cookie sheets and told everyone it was a cinnamon
crisp topping for ice cream! (Tasted fine, just looked horrid!)

Angel

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:16:49 GMT, "Thomas R. Leith"