Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
greengrocer greengrocer is offline

Default VEGETARIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER BONES THAN MEAT-EATERS

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> On 5/13/2010 12:44 PM, greengrocer wrote:
>>

>> "Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
>> m...

>>> You cannot.

>> You might not be able to smell it because you stink of it already, but I
>> can

> No, you cannot.

Yeah I can, stinky. Stop eating meat. I find your stink is offensive.

>>> No, it's not. It's merely an article of irrational vegetarian faith.

>> The article from the U.S. National Library of Medicine National
>> Institutes of Health says I'm right.

> It doesn't.

Yeah it does. You keep removing it but it's still there in the U.S. National
Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, stinky.

You'd have to stick your nose into a meat eater's armpits

http://www.veganfitness.net/viewtopic.php?t=723

>>> --
>>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul you off and let you have it...if
>>> you know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

>> That's better. I've fixed it for you.

> Thanks greengrocer. I feel such a fool.

Any time, stinky.