Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] is offline

Default VEGETARIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER BONES THAN MEAT-EATERS

On 5/13/2010 12:44 PM, greengrocer wrote:

> "Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> m...

>>> Yeah I can.

>> You cannot.

> You might not be able to smell it because you stink of it already, but I
> can

No, you cannot. You're lying.

>>> It is.

>> No, it's not. It's merely an article of irrational vegetarian faith.

> The article from the U.S. National Library of Medicine National
> Institutes of Health says I'm right.

It doesn't. You'd have to stick your nose into a meat eater's armpits
to smell anything, and if you tried it, you'd end up in hospital - a
meat eater can always demolish a poofter veggie.

>> --
>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if
>> you know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

> That's better. I've fixed it for you.

I put it back the way it's supposed to be.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/haul+off Scroll down specifically
until you find "haul off", you limp-wristed ****wit.