Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
greengrocer greengrocer is offline

Default VEGETARIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER BONES THAN MEAT-EATERS

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
m...
> On 5/13/2010 10:08 AM, greengrocer wrote:

>>> You can't.

>> Yeah I can.

> You cannot.

You might not be able to smell it because you stink of it already, but I can
because I don't stink of it, and so can those 30 women not using hormonal
contraceptives who made up part of the study.

>>> No, it's not.

>> It is.

> No, it's not. It's merely an article of irrational vegetarian faith.

The article from the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes
of Health says I'm right. You do stink.

Results of repeated measures analysis of variance showed that the odor of
donors when on the nonmeat diet was judged as significantly more attractive,
more pleasant, and less intense. This suggests that red meat consumption has
a negative impact on perceived body odor hedonicity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16891352

Your diet on animals makes you stink, and people can smell it. Established
as fact.

> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul you off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

That's better. I've fixed it for you.