Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
greengrocer greengrocer is offline

Default VEGETARIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER BONES THAN MEAT-EATERS

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> On 5/13/2010 9:45 AM, greengrocer wrote:
>>

>> "Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
>>> On 5/13/2010 7:36 AM, Mr.Cumstain, in full *meltdown*, shrieked:

>>> He cannot. You can't, either.

>> I can.

> You can't.

Yeah I can.

>> It's an established fact that meat eaters smell bad, especially
>> to vegetarians.

> No, it's not.

It is.

>> Just like smokers smell bad to non-smokers but don't
>> smell bad to fellow smokers.

> Tobacco smoke is an external environmental pollutant that attaches
> directly to the clothes and persons of smokers. It is orders of magnitude
> stronger smelling than any conceivable odor coming through the bodies of
> omnivores.

Thanks for admitting there is a conceivable odour coming through the bodies
of meat eaters. So why did you lie when saying people can't detect that
conceivable odour, hmm?

The smell of tobacco smoke on smokers doesn't
> necessarily smell bad to non-smokers, and doesn't necessarily smell good
> to smokers.
>
> It's an entirely flawed comparison.

Ahh, but it got you to admit you lied. The comparison worked like a charm.

>>> He lied. So did you. You cannot detect by smell if someone has eaten
>>> meat. Cut the shit, Runny Cumstain.

>> Abstract
>> Axillary body odor is individually specific and potentially a rich
>> source of information about its producer. [...]

> Unless

Here comes the screeching of tyres and furious backpedaling.

>you're sticking your nose into the armpits of meat eaters, you can't smell
>any aspect of their meat consumption.

I can smell them when they draw close. I would never get involved in a close
relationship with a meat eater - they stink.

>>> --
>>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

>> Something's wrong with that juvenile sig. Can you spot it yet?

> There's nothing at all wrong with it, and there's nothing juvenile about
> it.

You've missed out the word 'you' between 'haul' and 'off'. Oh, and yes, it's
juvenile alright.