Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
greengrocer greengrocer is offline

Default VEGETARIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER BONES THAN MEAT-EATERS

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> On 5/13/2010 7:36 AM, Mr.Cumstain, in full *meltdown*, shrieked:
>> On May 12, 10:50 pm, "Fred C. >
>> wrote:

>>> No, you can't.

>> Yes, he can.

> He cannot. You can't, either.

I can. It's an established fact that meat eaters smell bad, especially to
vegetarians. Just like smokers smell bad to non-smokers but don't smell bad
to fellow smokers.

>>> It's not. By definition, it's not.

>> Possibly not cannibalism but

> He lied. So did you. You cannot detect by smell if someone has eaten
> meat. Cut the shit, Runny Cumstain.

Abstract
Axillary body odor is individually specific and potentially a rich source of
information about its producer. Odor individuality partly results from
genetic individuality, but the influence of ecological factors such as
eating habits are another main source of odor variability. However, we know
very little about how particular dietary components shape our body odor.
Here we tested the effect of red meat consumption on body odor
attractiveness. We used a balanced within-subject experimental design.
Seventeen male odor donors were on "meat" or "nonmeat" diet for 2 weeks
wearing axillary pads to collect body odor during the final 24 h of the
diet. Fresh odor samples were assessed for their pleasantness,
attractiveness, masculinity, and intensity by 30 women not using hormonal
contraceptives. We repeated the same procedure a month later with the same
odor donors, each on the opposite diet than before. Results of repeated
measures analysis of variance showed that the odor of donors when on the
nonmeat diet was judged as significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and
less intense. This suggests that red meat consumption has a negative impact
on perceived body odor hedonicity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16891352

> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Something's wrong with that juvenile sig. Can you spot it yet?