Cwdjrx _

Default Old Chards

I have had several of Au Bon Climat's premium Chardonnays(from various
vineyards and selected areas of vineyards) that have held up well at 10
years old and past. In fact some of these wines are rather sharp at
first and need at least a few years to soften . Some that lasted well
include Benedict Vineyard 1989, Bien Nacido Reserve 1990 and 1991,
Arroyo Grande Valley Reserve Talley 1992, Le Bouge D'a Cote Bien Nacido
1992 and 1993. The problem is that production of these reserve wines is
tiny, and they are extremely difficult to purchase in many parts of the
country.

Some of Mount Eden Estate Chardonnays have aged well for extended
periods, and others have peaked and started to decline in just a few
years.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.