Posted to alt.food.sushi,rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Escolar

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:11:20 -0700, Gerry wrote:

> On 2010-04-24 14:38:35 -0700, Dan Logcher said:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> I had two 6oz fillets on (1 each on two consecutive nights), and
>>> only on the second night did I notice anything unusual down there.
>>> And it was very short lived.
>>>
>>> Don't be such a pussy.

> Responding to that I guess people eat all kinds of crap they wouldn't
> otherwise. Better to eat pond scum that show "weakness".

It's a perfectly edible fish. I tried after hearing several raves
about this great "pond scum". So I tried it twice. Nothing bad
happened. I didn't eat it to prove any sort of point; I never even
mentioned it to anybody until now, butt****er.

It's people like you and James that perpetuate foods' bad
reputations. You ain't going to stop me.

-sw