oronba oronba is offline
Banned

HI,
Yes you can. Baking powder includes also baking soda, as one if it's ingredients. Just make sure to put about 20% more of the baking soda.
Cheers,
Oron.
Love those Restaurants dishes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by helboi View Post
Can I use baking soda instead of baking powder when baking sugar cookies?
It is my first time baking sugar cookies from scratch, and the recipes I found online says use baking powder. The thing is I only have baking soda. As I am typing this question, I see that another person has asked if they could use baking powder instead of baking soda, my real question is, Can I use baking soda for my sugar cookies and does it work both ways of using the baking supplement.