Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mort Mort is offline

Default Smoked Abalone

tutall wrote:
> On Apr 17, 7:28 pm, > wrote:
>

>> Yeah, I want to do right by the guy who entrusted me with them.
>> He braved cold depths, great whites, and all that. I was in the
>> ocean today myself and I know what he went through to get them.
>>

> I don't get in the water before July any more. Yeah, wimpin out with
> age. What was the water today, 56F? What were you up to today anyway
> in that? You one of those, like, surfer dudes?

Water temp is 54-56 F. Conditions are even better today.
Surfing, swimming, kayaking, and kite surfing as soon as I buy
the equipment.

> Let's maybe meet up along the coast some time this summer, there's a
> cool little BBQ joint in Pacifica run out of a converted train car.
> *shrug* I dunno.

Or you could just come by here next time we do a Q fest. How good
is the place in Pacifica? I'm always bummed when I go to a
commercial Q place and it's inferior, which is all too often.
In any case, drop me a line at joepriority at hotmail.

--
Mort