Posted to alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.global-warming
Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] is offline

Default pro-choice on the veg matter

On 4/7/2010 11:53 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:23:33 -0700, > wrote:
>

>> <dh@.> wrote in message ...

>>> Considering significant aspects of the situation like that
>>> gives me a more realistic interpretation than misnomer addicts
>>> are able to form by only considering things that support the
>>> elimination objective.

>> Explain the significance, I don't see it.

> The significance is

EXPLAIN the significance. Don't tell us who it's for. IDENTIFY and
EXPLAIN it.

You can't, of course.

>>> That's a blatant lie.

>>> Every single creature other than yourself:

>> In what sense?

> In every sense

In what sense? Be specific.

You can't, of course. You're just being deliberately evasive and
obtuse. Look up "obtuse", and get back to us - we all know you don't
know what it means.