Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition,alt.home.repair
Elmo[_2_] Elmo[_2_] is offline

Default What is a good recipe for home made carbonated cola (with a similar kick as coca cola or pepsi)?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:57:26 -0700 (PDT), hr(bob) wrote:

> Wouldn't it be easier to just go to the nearest grocery or convenience
> store and buy what you think tastes good??????

(a) It wouldn't be much fun and certainly I'd learn nothing from it ...

(b) It would cost $1.50 a bottle + 10 cents CRV lost to the city ...

(c) Doing it myself costs 5 cents a bottle in total & I learn something.