Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Magic Marketing

Kalmia wrote:
> On Apr 5, 7:55 pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
>

>> How about that freakin' spray-on pancake stuff? That makes me laugh so hard.

> What IS this stuff?

It's this, but don't click until you turn your sound way down:
http://www.batterblaster.com/

Guy's partner actually buys the stuff, because she's got more money than
time and buys every convenience food she can (pre-minced garlic, etc.),
which is totally fine for her, but not the way I prefer to do things.

Serene

--
"I tend to come down on the side of autonomy. Once people are grown up,
I believe they have the right to go to hell in the handbasket of their