Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food,rec.food.restaurants
Ubiquitous Ubiquitous is offline

Default How Should KFC Follow up Their All-Meat, No-Bun 'Sandwich'?

wrote:
>"Sqwertz" > wrote
>> Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> The "Double Down," a new menu option from KFC, is your standard
>>> grilled-cheese-and-bacon sandwich, except they've replaced the bread.
>>> With two hunks of fried chicken.

>> Dude. That's like... 8 months old. 36 if you were in their test market
>> (I had one about 3 years ago).

>Why was I not informed of such goodness? Do they still have it? Nom nom
>nom...

Six days from when that site was posted, which makes that April 12th.
http://gawker.com/5509185/how-should...20bun-sandwich

On a side note, I disocvered yesterday evening they removed their firey
frilled wings from the menu. Boo! Hiss!

--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the Democrats did
to America.