Posted to rec.food.cooking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Magic Marketing

On 4/5/2010 6:42 PM, Dimitri wrote:
> "J. Clarke" > wrote in message
>> On 4/5/2010 5:21 PM, Dimitri wrote:

>>> I don't know about 'being taken'. People who buy this convenience
>>> stuff just don't bother or know how to take the time to do some cost
>>> figuring. But no one's twisting any arms. If that's how they wanna
>>> throw their money away.....but, wait, maybe they don't see it that
>>> way.
>>>

>>> More "MarketSpeak"
>>>
>>> "In the unlikely event of a water landing." I think they used to call
>>> it ditching at sea.

>> What do you mean by "Only one was there a succeeeful 'Water Landng'"?
>> There have been many "water landings" with no loss of life, if that's
>> what you mean by "successful".
>>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_landing

I don't understand your point in linking that article. It lists a large
number of successful water landings, which would be inconsistent with
your assertion that "only one there was a succeeeful 'Water Landing'".
Or perhaps I am simply misinterpreting your typographical errors--I
interpret that statement to mean "only once was there a successful
'Water Landing'". Did you mean something else?