Nils Gustaf Lindgren

Default [Long] I´m back!!!!

"Tom S" > skrev i meddelandet
. ..
> Welcome back, Nils. All Burgundy references duly noted for my return

there,
> which will definitely be in a May when the weather is nicer. :^)

Thanks, Tom. Say hello to George Chicotot if you meet him. He will not
remember me (1), because he is not that kind of person; however, he is very
pleased (pleased, not smug) to find that he has been recommended by others.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf

(1) His wife might though. Not because of my great personal beauty and
winning personality, but because she is the one who keeps their books and
has to write down names and adresses in the computer, which Mr Chicotot
tends to keep at a safe distance.
--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se