Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default To brine a turkey

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

>I may have bet you a well seared rib-eye, but that was before Kent's
>most recent post. <sigh>
>
>Seems some people never learn. How sad...

The internet is like this. PPL say all sorts of things they would
never say to ones face for fear of getting an ass kicking.

I follow the "I'm me" concept. I am what I am, say what I say, in
person, on the phone, or over the net.

Too hard to keep track of split personalities!

Gene

http://www.nowyourcooking.net/

"If people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines