Ian Hoare

Default Gabbiano and Campaccio, plus huge tasting

Salut/Hi St.Helier,

le/on Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:22:50 +1300, tu disais/you said:-

>Ian Hoare (after visiting) was underwhelmed with Felton's pinots - saying
>that he would prefer to reserve judgment for a decade or so, when the vines
>got over their youthful exuberance.

If we can correct that... leave out the particle -ful and the word
exuberance.

But I've not much experience at judging New World Pinot Noir in Barrel.
(Which isn't to say that I can't judge young burgundies, or that I felt
unable to comment on TomS's wonderful Pinot when it was still in barrel.

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare

Sometimes oi just sits and thinks