Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Sites to display my food

Lou Decruss wrote:

> I'm not a FB fan either and I remember now you don't like it either.
> I got an account to see what it was about and couldn't believe the way
> people acted. The "dear diary" thing is pretty childish.

They have a "dear diary" thing now? Good grief.

> The
> negatives of FB are mentioned frequently on all the major news
> channels but folks just keep posting away stupid shit. Most of the
> negative press is about carrier and security issues but negative
> social aspects get overlooked.

Heh. Too true. Sometimes people are friendly and polite on FB, and
sometimes not - just like here <eg>. Case in point; think I've
mentioned this before, but one of my son's friends had a 'disagreement'
with his girlfriend (GF). GF then proceeded to post all the gory
details of said disagreement (including rather personal photos) to
everybody she knows on FB... Social networking site, my foot. It's just
another place on the 'net to trash other people, IMO.

And getting back to the OP's question; there are thousands of free photo
sharing sites out there which are all much of a muchness, so just pick
one, any one.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy