Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou decruss Lou decruss is offline

Default Sites to display my food

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:49:10 -0400, brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:51:44 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:
>
>>Becca wrote:

>>> Facebook works. Here is a photo I posted yesterday.
>>>

>>http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1033176922
>>>

>>> Becca

>>Well, I guess it does if you set the permissions to "Everyone" for the
>>photo. Your choice, of course.
>>
>>BTW, checking out the comments: were those made by *the* Sheryl Rosen
>>who has been, um... 'the subject of much discussion' here over the
>>years?

>Yes, that's Sheryl Rosen. Looks like she has a good looking cat, wish
>the picture was larger.

Why would you want a bigger picture of her? Her face is big enough
as it is. I've never snatched a picture from FB so I tried it. Blow
it up a bit and you'll see the cat has a weird ring around it's eyes
and lots of gobbledy-gook crusty shit on it's right eye and some other
nasty discoloration going on. But unlike sheryl at least it only has
one chin.

Lou