Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Sites to display my food

In article >,
Lou Decruss > wrote:

> Here's one of a few of the wonderful things about FB.
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62G5A420100318

I read the above article. There was no mention of information obtained
from Facebook, or any use of Facebook. It's just another phishing
attempt.

> We've got a friend who's computer has been taken over and nobody can
> figure it out but it seems to be another FB issue. There's another
> one that wants you to update flashplayer but it's a bogus link. I
> caught it but Louise didn't and now we're trying to clean up
> computers.

I am getting more and more wary about Facebook. The basic Facebook is
fine, but I will no longer use any user applications. As soon as
something asks permission to access my information, I say "no" and close
it down. I need to be more careful about opening URLs also.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA