Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Sites to display my food

Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:27:57 -0500, Becca > wrote:
>
>>ChattyCathy wrote:
>>> I dunno, but maybe www.facebook.com might be a start...
>>>

>>Facebook works. Here is a photo I posted yesterday.
>>

>>http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1033176922
>>

>>Becca

> Here's one of a few of the wonderful things about FB.
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62G5A420100318
>
> We've got a friend who's computer has been taken over and nobody can
> figure it out but it seems to be another FB issue. There's another
> one that wants you to update flashplayer but it's a bogus link. I
> caught it but Louise didn't and now we're trying to clean up
> computers.
>
> Gotta just love facebook.

I was actually being "facetious" (guess some folks missed that silly
pun) about putting up personal photos (etc.) on FB. I'm FB's number
one "non-fan" (or at least in the Top 10). I think the whole setup
sucks... Anyway, that's besides the point; I'm sorry you now have to
clean up the mess. Good luck.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy