Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Sites to display my food

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:08:45 -0400, Dora wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>>
>> Who do you want to see your photos? A couple people here post pics
>> of
>> food to alt.binaries.food. Check it out; maybe that would be a
>> place
>> for you. What about Picasa?

> Quite a few ISPs have discontinued alt.binaries.food, my own ISP
> included.

The offer to use my Usenet account for alt.binaries food, while not
available to Steve B and a few others, is still open for trusted
posters (and readers).

I've had the account for maybe a year, have 3 or 4 people using it,
and these are the bandwidth stats so far:

Total: 30.0000 GB
Used: 0.7662 GB
Left: 29.2338 GB

As you can see it's more than I need. I plan on leaving this world
debt-free and broke and having bandwidth left in my Usenet account
will screw up that plan. Email me if you'd like to receive
alt.binaries.food.

-sw