Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Sites to display my food

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:22:11 -0700, "Steve B" >
wrote:

> Since my foods look so good that I want the whole world to see, I would like
> to put photos online that I can link out of my website to without building
> another complete website.
>
> Which ones do you suggest? Rather than something like tinyurl that has some
> limits on the size and text. I use flickr now, and it has a space for
> description. I wouldn't know how many pics and recipes I could put a month
> without getting over the line and into more money until I do it, but it
> seems like quite a few.
>
> Other options? Maybe a site where they have free or cheap parking, and it
> would help me affiliate market with them?

Om and I have used Picasa.com to post pictures here. I have no idea
how that works for website linking. Photobucket.com is another
option. Google "image hosting free photo sharing" and see what turns
up.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.