Posted to alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.drink.beer,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.british
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard Jonathan de Boyne Pollard is offline

Default Viruses & the Incompetence of British Tax Authorities

>> Have you ever had a mug of warm beer??? :-)
>>

> Room temperature? Sure. You can taste it more. Which if it's good beer
> is a virtue, and if it's bad beer is not.
>
> Budweiser is best drunk ice cold. That way you get the carbonation and
> the alcohol, without the taste.

The same principle holds for ice cream. It's fairly easy to tell a high
quality ice cream from a poor quality one if one lets tubs of them
melt. A poor quality ice cream results in a tub of mostly flavoured,
coloured, water.

I once let a tub of Green & Black's Chocolate ice cream melt. It turns
into a rather nice chocolate mousse.