Frenchy

Default Tell me what you think of these two wines

Hi, I'm a newbie here as far as wine goes (I usually follow the Cigar
Forum) but had me thinking, I'm a pretty big wine drinker and know
nothing about wine. I have 2 bottles that I've been holding on for a
while and wanted to know if theres any reviews on these wines. Here
they a

1997 Cotes Du Rhone Pierre Charau (Mis en bouteille par les Domaines
Michel Bernard a Orange Vaucluse France)

and

1992 Bourgogne Hautes Cotes de Nuits

Can someone please post a review and what to expect when I drink these
wines and also what would the appr price would be. Thanks for your
time!

Frenchy (Yes I'm half French so I have no choice but to drink wine!)