Cwdjrx _

Default Where to find older port vintages?

Ther surely most be a decent wine shop or two in St. Louis. However the
Brown Derby in Springfield MO has a huge stock of fine wines and ships
all over the US where allowed. Their web site is at www.brownderby.com .
They also mail frequent catalogs. Their phone no. is (417) 883-4066.
Their mailing address is 202 South Glenstone, Springfield Missouri
65804. In a recent catalog, they had 1970 Fonseca. They also had the
recent, but rare and expensive, Quinta do Noval Nacional 1997 at
US$899.99 per bottle!. I suspect they can locate many vintages of ports
for you. If you want something very old, you may have to use an auction
house or contact one of the high end wne shops in a major city on the
East or West coast.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.