dick

Default Wine in Venice

No. My ego is not the one that has a problem. I believe that D.
Gerasimatos asked a legit question to clarify which it was.

The failure to do so has now been debated. I don't think that J. Coulter
ever planned to make his posting in any way controversial. But if someone
did not understand and asked for clarity...what is the problem?

As for your unwarranted assault all I can say is perhaps you don't
understand the point. Perhaps you don't understand many points but this was
a question of wine in Venice not "Pavanes Stupidity and Name Calling."

om...