Mike Tommasi

Default Wine in Venice

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:56:51 -0400, gerald > wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 08:48:28 +0200, Mike Tommasi >
>wrote:
>

>>The only place to buy wine in Venice, if you ask me, is Vino e...
>>Vini, at Castello 3299, you can call them at 0415210184, they are not
>>far from San MArco, on the Fondamenta dei Furlani, near the Scuola di
>>San Giorgio degli Schiavoni (worth seeing BTW). In the evening they
>>organize tastings. The guy that runs it is very good.
>>
>>Mike

>I also buy at this enoteca. The selection is excellent, but I think
>the prices in Bologna, which is the other place I frequently visit,
>are much better.

Yes, everything is more expensive in Venice-ITALIA...

BTW, to which Bologna are you referring to, the city in Emilia Romagna
that is home to the world's oldest university and the world's best
tortellini, or Bologna, the capital of the Sandwich (Islands)?

And watch it, Bologna is not very far off from spam....

Mike
Provence, France (not Rhode Island)