Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mort Mort is offline

Default OT -Deep fryer warning - long, boring post

Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> Mort > wrote:
>>I was a bit rushed there. Truth be told I was running off
>>to a job interview.

> Ooh, job hunting? It sucks. I'm in the same boat and hope mine Monday
> went well.
>
> Good luck! And I really do mean that...
>
> I've not been unemployed since I was a Freshman in college which was
> well over half a lifetime ago. :-(

You are kind.

Fortunately, I'm gainfully employed. Would not be though
if my employer knew I was job hunting. Just another one of
the reasons I switch nyms every few years.

Good luck. May you get a callback tomorrow!

I'm applying to a firm populated with a lot of folks
from a previous employer. Most don't know me by name
but some do remember the food I brought in. So I'm told.

I'm hoping it helps.

--
Mort