Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas[_8_] PLucas[_8_] is offline

Default partlyOT--- Landlord woes

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." > wrote:
>
>> > The question is do you reliably differentiate between the fake and
>> > the real

>> I sometimes have trouble deciphering the e mail address but i can
>> usually tell from posting style.
>> --
>>
>> Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

> Same here. :-)

It must be my South Australian accent ;-P

It seems I stuck out like a sore thumb during my soldiering years, as most
thought I was an Officer in disguise because I spoke "with a silver spoon
in my mouth"!!

All I can say is that Sth Aust has the most advanced teaching curriculum
of all Australian States ;-)

But then...... there's my sister. Put a straw hat on her and a piece of
hay sticking out of her mouth and she would be the ubiquitous cow-cockey!!

I *really* must be an alien, just visiting!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html