Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: 100 pointers and others with SOBER

On Mar 3, 10:59*am, "Bi!!" > wrote:
>*The 90 La Chapelle has always puzzled me....I've had
> great bottles and fair bottles but lately more fair than great.

I gave one member (who works at a big auction house) a ride to train
after, he said that he's had the 90 La Chappelle 3 times in last 18
months with no wows. Plus we discussed auction prices at dinner- he
said that the prices for the 90 La Chapelle have come down lately even
as other prices rose. I think there's a lot of "fair" bottles out
there, and people are getting tuned in. Jaboulet has a rep for batch
bottling, I understand there's more than one lot of this.