Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Cookbook Review

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> I've got something in my slow cooker as we speak My daughter has a
> habit of cooking 3-4 different little things for every meal so
> consequently we had sausages, blade steak on the bone, chicken tenderloins
> I marinated in Thai Beef Marinade and some franks all needing to be eaten
> today I threw in the steak as is, didn't cut it, added a can of
> tomatoes, some chopped onions and garlic and sliced carrots. I'll eat my
> serve as it is but add some rice or pasta for the others. With some greens
> it will all be good

I've never tried steak in there!

It is now imperative that I find more things I can cook at home. Angela is
going to try out for the competitive team at her dance studio. Not sure
when the auditions are or if she will make it, but if she does that will be
an added expense. We can't keep dining out like we've been doing.