Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Favorite appetizers from the Mediterranean shores?

Tracy wrote:
> On Mar 1, 12:56 pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
>> Tracy wrote:
>>> :-)
>>> I need to go myself. I need semolina for couscous.
>>> -Tracy

>> Very useful destination. Hmmm. I am reminded of the bakery in
>> the square, which I STILL haven't tried. Hmmm. I wonder whether
>> my daughter would deign to go to Deluxe Diner, which she claims to
>> hate.
>>
>> --
>> Jean B.
>>

> I have only been to the Deluxe once. I liked it a lot. Very crowded
> though and we had to wait in line for a bit.
> I'd go out for breakfast more often if I could. I love breakfast out.
>
> I cannot envision a bakery in Watertown Square, but I am not there
> very often, so that is not a surprise! Last time was a couple months
> ago - had lunch at the Upper Crust.
>

> -Tracy

Ah. I go to Deluxe at off times precisely to avoid the crowds.
The last time I had ployes with blueberries (couldn't decide
between buckwheat and blueberries, sooo...). They really hit the
spot. I'd like to know whose ham they are using now. It was
splendid.

I want to say the bakery is named Tabriz, but I am probably making
that up.

--
Jean B.