Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Costco membership

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:19:05 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:20:35 -0600, Omelet >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> School should be year round. I'd like to see the trimester system
> >> universally adopted. Summer is just a time for kids to get bored and in
> >> to trouble imho.

> > I so agree with year round school. It also means less review and
> > reteach for teachers.
> >

> Lots of teachers hate it. Parents too. They like their summers off.

You know what they say about dogs and tricks. It was a big jolt for
me to have school begin before Labor Day... and I was just a parent at
that time. Our traditional week before Labor Day vacation up at Lake
Tahoe with friends and their families ceased due to that little kink.
We got over it. Frankly, after that I didn't care when school started
as long as it ended by June 1. June 1 is still a pipe dream.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.