Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Costco membership

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:56:08 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> George wrote:
>
>> almost no chance they can loose their job except if they really do
>> something stupid

> A good second-grade teacher would have taught you the difference between
> "loose" and "lose."
>
> Bob

after reading much at all on the intarwebs, we can posit that there aren't
many good second-grade teachers. the 'loosers' can't all be typos.

your pal,
blake

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.