Posted to rec.food.cooking
George[_1_] George[_1_] is offline

Default Costco membership

On 2/28/2010 10:23 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 06:41:22 -0500, >
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/28/2010 1:30 AM, sf wrote:

>>> Sounds like they were not tenured.
>>>

>> Sure they were. What would that have to do with how they use their
>> summer vacation time?

> It's their summer. They can spend it the way they want. If you're
> that jealous, become a teacher so you can goof off just the way you
> think they do.

Nothing to do with being jealous. Just getting tired of folks who have a
15 week paid vacation, great benefits and a salary comparable to private
enterprise assuming the same educational level complaining how bad they
have it. Do you just imagine that folks who work in private enterprise
hang around the coffee pot all day and have zero stress and
responsibility?