Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Default Best bottled water?

I am Tosk wrote:
> In article -
> 136.abo.wanadoo.fr>, says...
>
>> I agree. Bottled water is a huge waste of money and horribly damaging to
>> the environment. My tap water is very hard (lots of minerals and also
>> chlorine). My Brita water pitcher style filter does a great job of
>> getting out the unwanted stuff and its a hell of a lot cheaper and more
>> convenient than bottled water, not to mention far more environmentally
>> friendly.

> I agree with the water filter. I have under counter filters here.

I also have a light-weight metal water bottle that I fill from my R/O
tap to take with me to the gym or just to sip when not at home. We have
the R/O piped to the fridge so we get good water for ice, too.

Our water isn't as much hard as it is yucky-tasting. We love our R/O

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas