Posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default Costco membership

Cindy Fuller wrote:

> To my thinking, a membership doesn't make
> much sense for the two of us. We don't have oodles of space to store
> large quantities of stuff. Anyone in a small household want to chime in
> one way or another?

There are just two of us. I love Costco's cheese selection, their large
bags of shelled pecans and almonds, mushrooms, fresh figs in season,
baby salad greens, smoked salmon, whole beef tenderloins (for the
extended family visits or guests), cry-o-vac boneless chicken breasts,
large pkgs of yeast, multi-packed batteries, artichoke and jalapeno
spread, and multi-pack canned tomato sauce. Since our neighborhood
Albertson's has closed along with their pharmacy, I am about to transfer
our prescriptions to Costco. We have three Costcos within 10 miles of us.

I do try to go only once or twice a month because I'm like a kid in a
candy store there.

gloria p